We can dispense and deliver your prescription medicines (funded or unfunded) to your door within NEW ZEALAND only and under the following conditions:
Process:(1) Please ask your practitioner to directly fax your prescription to West Harbour Pharmacy/NZ Online Chemist Fax 09 416 1703, and ask them to POST the original to 6/45 Luckens Rd, West Harbour, Auckland 0618.
We will dispatch it once we receive both the original prescription in the mail and payment.
(3) We will contact in few days time to follow-up and answer any questions you may have.
- Subsidised Prescription items: Fully subsidised items are $5.00 per item for Adults & Juniors (13-18yo) & and $0.00 (FREE) for children under 13. However, some items are partially subsidised and costs will vary for depending on the item and quantity prescribed. Dental and Private Specialist prescriptions (A3 prescriptions) are not fully funded and are usually $15.00 each unless you have a pharmacy prescription exemption in which case all fully funded medicines are FREE. Shipping Fee ($5) will apply for purchases under $50.
- We can also Blister Pack your medications at NO extra charge, if you wish and if you are on a few medications, in order to help you manage your medications better. Blister Packs have to be dispensed usually on a monthly basis and we would need few days notice in order to prepare them.
- SuperGold/Veteran Card holders and GreyPower members will receive 30% off their prescription fees for fully funded and partially funded items (this offer excludes non-subsidised items) PLUS FREE DELIVERY nationwide. Please provide us with your SuperGold card number or GreyPower membership number.
- Non-Subsidised Prescription items (NSS) are listed on our website and you can pre-purchase them in original packs and follow the above process. If your online order differs to what the prescriber has given you (i.e. not a full original pack) and you have overpaid, we will credit the balance accordingly. However, if you have underpaid for some reason we will have to request further payment which we will arrange. Shipping Fee ($5) will apply for purchases under $50. If a prescription-item you require is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will upload it for you.
- We will NOT dispense/deliver any prescriptions NOT written by a currently registered New Zealand Doctor, Midwife or Dentist, even if you pre-purchased the item online. You will be charged a 20% refund fee if you have pre-purchased it online and your prescription does not meet the criteria set out in our policy.
We will NOT deliver any prescription items Overseas, even if it is written or counter-signed by a New Zealand practitioner.
We do NOT courier any Controlled Drugs or any Prescription Medicines that require refrigeration; please obtain those from your local pharmacy/chemist if you cannot pick those up directly from us.
- If you require your prescription urgently or if it is for an item that you need to start taking straight away (such as antibiotics), please obtain those also from your local pharmacy/chemist.
- We will not dispense any suspicious prescriptions and will report it to the appropriate authorities.
- In accordance with NZ Law and Health regulations, any Medicines cannot be returned for credit because once it has left the pharmacy, we cannot guarantee it has been stored in an acceptable environment and whether it has been tampered with. However, they can be returned for quarantine and destruction.
For any queries, please call us on 09 416 1703 (Auckland) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org