We are committed to providing and delivering top quality products to our customers. We cannot give you a refund if you change your mind about a product. We are not obligated to refund items unless they are defective or damaged. But if you are unsatisfied with any products, please call us and inform us so we can improve out service and we will discuss possible options.
For hygiene reasons, any item of a personal nature (e.g. cosmetic/sexual/skin care/food products) cannot be exchanged or returned, unless the product is faulty. We welcome the return and exchange of a product that has a manufacturer defect or damaged while in transit or if we had made an error, providing the following conditions are met:
- You notify us within 3 days of receipt by email or phone and include your contact details, order number, proof of purchase and clearly describing the issue. Please take photos of damaged goods and packaging and email us those photos. Returns notified after 3 days of receipt cannot be accepted. We can track our products and have a date of receipt by the client.
- Returned goods must be in their original packing, unopened and not damaged or altered in any way and the contents must be in their original resalable condition. We do not accept returned goods that have been opened or used. Must be as ‘new’ unless was damaged in transit.
- Must be returned within 10 days of receipt for NZ & Australia, and within 25 days for overseas.
- Must provide your address and telephone number clearly in case we need to contact you.
- All products returned must be shipped by courier with a tracking number. Shipping charges on returning products for exchange or a refund are payable by you unless they were defective or damaged in transit or as a result of our own error. We will not charge you for re-sending you a replacement product if it had a manufacturer defect or damaged or if it was our error.
- Damaged items while in transit must be returned via courier in original packaging of the product and original courier package.
- For lost items, you must notify us immediately if you haven’t received the goods within 7 days and we will track it and inform you on its status. We will advise you on the claim process.
- Refunds will be processed via DPS Payment Express once the products has been received and investigated, so please have your credit card details ready if requested.
If you have placed an order and we are unable to process it e.g. product became out-of-stock due to manufacturing issues, we will contact you and process a 100% refund or exchange it for another similar product if you wish so.
In accordance with NZ Law and Health regulations, Medicines cannot be returned for credit because once it has left the pharmacy, we cannot guarantee it has been stored in the required storage environment and it is possible the product has been tampered with. However, they can be returned for quarantine and destruction.
Our medical electrical products (such as blood glucose meters) come with NZ one year warranty if the defect has not been caused by the consumer. Omron Blood Pressure monitors come with two year warranty on their products. Please retain your proof of purchase and contact the manufacturer directly. Any postage and handling is your responsibility.