Blackmores Eco Krill 1000mg 30s
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified, recognised by WWF as the most rigorous certification available
- Sourced from sustainable fisheries
- Rich in omega-3s to support brain, heart & eye health
- Exclusive high phospholipid extract
- High grade due to its high phosphatidylcholine concentration
- Choline plays a role in fat and cholesterol transport and metabolism
- Omega-3s have anti-inflammatory properties
Krill plays an important role in the ocean and is a food source for many ocean creatures such as whales, seals and penguins. Thats why it is important to ensure the sustainability of krill in our oceans. Blackmores has a commitment to achieve the highest standard of sustainable sourcing. We have worked closely with the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) to ensure our Eco Krill 1000 mg only uses krill sourced from sustainable fisheries.
Krill oil provides phospholipids which research suggests have a beneficial effect on omega-3 fatty acid absorption.
Marine Stewardship Council certification of sustainability is supported by the WWF and recognised as the most rigorous certification available.